Published on September 27, 2018
In this episode, George and Mo actually agree with each other on more than one thing! Jon talks about his latest impulse buy, and we also lament over the fate of Telltale Games. Come listen to this and much much more!
- Final Trailer for Wreck it Ralph » youtu.be/as3EfJmbQbE
- Jon’s thoughts on the final trailer » youtu.be/yXQNOgxYCpA
- The First » hulu.tv/2PZydy4
- Kidding » www.sho.com/kidding
- Skyscraper » bit.ly/2IbKMUa
- Smooth 4 on Amazon » amzn.to/2Do9Cli
- Funko Savage World on Amazon » amzn.to/2DoyQQb
- Walking Dead: Final Chapter » telltale.com/series/the-walking-dead-season-4/
- The latest on Telltale Games » bit.ly/2Q1v40z
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Amazon » amzn.to/2DrNztK
- Venom » www.venom.movie/site/
- Life is Strange 2 » lifeisstrange.square-enix-games.com/en-us
- Email the show » firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Jon Reddick is a well-credentialed nerd of the 80s, classic game fan, and technology geek. He merged those interests into the creation of GenXGrownUp: a weekly podcast and YouTube channel which explores and celebrates media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Chiller 1986 Horror Arcade Game by Exidy | GenXGrownUp Live - October 20, 2018
- Backtrack: GenX Future Predictions - October 18, 2018
- Pengo Video Game – Retro Arcade Classic RePlay - October 16, 2018