Published on December 14, 2017
Fast food is the same now as it’s always been… or is it? We delve deep into our memories of the fast food experience and explore how much grabbing a quick burger an fries has changed over the years.
- Rock-afire Explosion Documentary » youtu.be/gTmhS6hcY-A
- Great book on Fast Food Collectibles » amzn.to/2jO1j5Y
- Pictures of Fast Food Collectibles » goo.gl/vVHA5i
- Collectible Glasses » goo.gl/7ci4yX
- Chuck E Cheese » goo.gl/kjERcq
- Where did the playgrounds go? » goo.gl/CbzJjg
- List of Fast Food Mascots (and others) » goo.gl/XpfLZs
- Email the show » email@example.com
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
The following two tabs change content below.
Jon, the founder of GenXGrownUp, is a Generation X'er who spends his free time exploring games, tv, movies, tech & toys from his youth and today.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Backtrack: GenX Horror Franchises - April 19, 2018
- Comic Sans Episode 7 | The Infinity Gauntlet, Trespasser & John Anderson - April 18, 2018
- Ready Player One, Zencastr, & Far Cry 5 - April 12, 2018