Published on December 14, 2017
Fast food is the same now as it’s always been… or is it? We delve deep into our memories of the fast food experience and explore how much grabbing a quick burger an fries has changed over the years.
- Rock-afire Explosion Documentary » youtu.be/gTmhS6hcY-A
- Great book on Fast Food Collectibles » amzn.to/2jO1j5Y
- Pictures of Fast Food Collectibles » goo.gl/vVHA5i
- Collectible Glasses » goo.gl/7ci4yX
- Chuck E Cheese » goo.gl/kjERcq
- Where did the playgrounds go? » goo.gl/CbzJjg
- List of Fast Food Mascots (and others) » goo.gl/XpfLZs
- Email the show » email@example.com
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Jon Reddick is a well-credentialed nerd of the 80s, classic game fan, and technology geek. He merged those interests into the creation of GenXGrownUp: a weekly podcast and YouTube channel which explores and celebrates media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers.