Published on July 19, 2018
George talks about the great shows he’s discovering on streaming, Mo vehemently warns off the listeners from what he sees as a Netflix train wreck and Jon solves some crazy cube puzzles. All this plus the usual rants and digressions!
- Watch “The Commodore Story” through Amazon » amzn.to/2KZFRKH
- The Rain on Netflix » www.netflix.com/title/80154610
- How It Ends review by Roger Ebert » bit.ly/2LjEt1z
- Emceemur – Video Game Prices in the 90’s » youtu.be/fJ9XxIt6BVw
- ReviewMeta Update » reviewmeta.com
- X-Cube, X2-Cube on Amazon » amzn.to/2KXNf9A
- GoCube on KickStarter » kck.st/2uzLO6d
- LEGO Incredibles on Amazon » amzn.to/2L1o3Pi
- Remember Me on Amazon » amzn.to/2KY1JWR
- Neon the Ninja » www.neontheninja.com/
- FC5 Lost on Mars (July 17) » bit.ly/2NlHPlr
- Cultureshock on A&E » www.aetv.com/shows/cultureshock
- Email the show » firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Jon Reddick is a well-credentialed nerd of the 80s, classic game fan, and technology geek. He merged those interests into the creation of GenXGrownUp: a weekly podcast and YouTube channel which explores and celebrates media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers.