Published on July 19, 2018
George talks about the great shows he’s discovering on streaming, Mo vehemently warns off the listeners from what he sees as a Netflix train wreck and Jon solves some crazy cube puzzles. All this plus the usual rants and digressions!
- Watch “The Commodore Story” through Amazon » amzn.to/2KZFRKH
- The Rain on Netflix » www.netflix.com/title/80154610
- How It Ends review by Roger Ebert » bit.ly/2LjEt1z
- Emceemur – Video Game Prices in the 90’s » youtu.be/fJ9XxIt6BVw
- ReviewMeta Update » reviewmeta.com
- X-Cube, X2-Cube on Amazon » amzn.to/2KXNf9A
- GoCube on KickStarter » kck.st/2uzLO6d
- LEGO Incredibles on Amazon » amzn.to/2L1o3Pi
- Remember Me on Amazon » amzn.to/2KY1JWR
- Neon the Ninja » www.neontheninja.com/
- FC5 Lost on Mars (July 17) » bit.ly/2NlHPlr
- Cultureshock on A&E » www.aetv.com/shows/cultureshock
- Email the show » firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Jon Reddick is a well-credentialed nerd of the 80s, classic game fan, and technology geek. He merged those interests into the creation of GenXGrownUp: a weekly podcast and YouTube channel which explores and celebrates media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Chiller 1986 Horror Arcade Game by Exidy | GenXGrownUp Live - October 20, 2018
- Backtrack: GenX Future Predictions - October 18, 2018
- Pengo Video Game – Retro Arcade Classic RePlay - October 16, 2018